Change of address

​Independent schools must notify us about a change of address within 30 days. This is a condition of registration in accordance with Schedule 4 of the Education and Training Reform Regulations 2017.

A change of address applies when a school's street name or number changes. It does not apply to schools that relocate a school or campus.

Please notify us in writing with the new address of the school or any existing campus. To notify us of a change of address, email:

The Department of Education and Training and the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria report to us any such changes to their respective schools.

For information about relocating a school or campus, see: