We'd like to hear about your experiences and get your feedback about interacting with us.
Each year we commission research to help us better understand our clients and stakeholders.
From this year onwards, we are expanding the research with a new review bodies survey and inviting government and Catholic schools to participate.
Our 2022 research surveys that will soon be in-field will go to:
- Catholic, independent and government schools
- non-school senior secondary providers
- vocational education and training providers
- student exchange organisations
- apprentices, trainees and their employers
- home educators
- our stakeholders across government and industry.
Wallis Market and Social Research (Wallis) conducts the research on our behalf. The research is your opportunity to have a say and help shape our regulatory services. Past feedback has helped us improve our communication and processes.
If Wallis does contact you, we want you to know 3 things:
- the surveys are short – most take between 5 and 10 minutes to complete
- you and your feedback remain anonymous – Wallis and the VRQA comply with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014
- participation is voluntary, but your support is highly valued and appreciated.
To read last year's research report and findings, see: