Registered training organisation (RTO) operations have been significantly disrupted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and related public health restrictions.
As the pandemic's economic consequences continue to unfold, Ernst & Young will present this online briefing for RTOs on strengthening finance and governance arrangements to help traverse uncertain times.
Date: Tuesday 23 March 2021
Time: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Topics will include guidance on:
- assessing your financial position
- calculating your break-even level of enrolment
- preparing for the end of JobKeeper payments and other government financial support
- managing and tracking cashflow
- supporting directors to understand and fulfil their duties.
How to join us
To join the briefing register through Eventbrite:
The briefing will be available through Zoom. When you register, you'll receive an email from Eventbrite that explains how to access the briefing on the day.
If you have any questions about the briefing, contact us: