Join us for an online briefing with essential information about registering an independent school.
Date: Wednesday 25 March
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
The briefing will cover:
- school governance and not-for-profit requirements (presented by the VRQA Principal Lawyer)
- minimum standards and requirements for school registration (presented by the VRQA registration team)
- the role of Independent Schools Victoria (ISV) and funding available to independent schools (presented by ISV)
- authorisation of senior secondary curriculum (presented by the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority)
- Victorian Government support for independent schools (presented by School Operational Policy, Department of Education and Training).
This briefing is essential for any organisation planning to apply to register an independent school in 2021.
How to join us
Each attendee must register through Eventbrite:
The briefing will be available through Webex. When you register, you'll receive an email from Eventbrite that explains how to access the briefing on the day.
We'll also publish a recording of the briefing on our website as soon as it's available.
How to prepare for the briefing
Before attending, please:
If you have any questions about the briefing, contact us: