The VRQA Strategic Plan 2020–22 provides our focus and the detail of our contribution to Victoria’s education and training sector for the next two years.
The plan was developed by the VRQA Board in the context of our society and economy recovering from the significant disruption of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Through this plan, we will support governments and the community through the recovery.
In the next two years, we will:
- implement government directions
- modernise our regulatory functions
- strengthen our evidence base
- strengthen our governance
- support our people
- build our financial stability.
To view the strategic plan, see: