On 2 September 2020, we hosted a webinar on financial management for non-government school principals, business managers and board/governing authority members.
A recording of the briefing is available.
Presented by John Somerset of Somerset Education, the webinar covered:
- Education State funding and ambitions (presented by Elizabeth Cullen, Department of Education and Training)
- the financial viability requirement for schools
- attributes of a financially sustainable school
- accounting for non-accountants
- how to analyse your school's financial performance, identifying and quantifying efficiencies to inform school strategy
- how to analyse risks and report performance
- where to source key information.
Thanks to those who joined and participated in the live webinar.
This webinar was part of our School Financial Management Series. For a recording of the other webinar in the series, see: