We’ve updated our frequently asked questions (FAQs) to help RTOs make decisions about operating during the pandemic. The FAQs address Victoria’s shift to Stage 3 and Stage 4 restrictions.
The FAQs provide new information about:
- on-site work, including training and education delivery
- specific qualifications and credentials where on-site practical training is permitted
- new requirements for delivering on-site training
- COVIDSafe plans
- RTO registration extensions.
These additions accompany existing information about:
- adjusting classrooms and workstations
- changing or cancelling registration
- site audits for re-registration.
To read the FAQs, see:
If you have further questions, contact us: