We're adapting to fast-moving circumstances but it's business as (almost) usual at the VRQA. We've changed how we work but we're doing our best minimise the disruption to you and your family.
Registering for home education
It's best to email your application for registration for now. There's a chance there will be a delay receiving postal applications under current circumstances.
When emailing your application, please:
- include all documents as Word or PDF attachments
- send everything in one email.
We'll contact you when we receive your application to confirm receipt.
Remember – you don't need to register for home schooling as a short-term option. Schools around the state are working on school-supported learning at home to get us through these uncertain times.
This year, a modified review program will go ahead. We've delayed sending out review notification letters while we smooth out some details. Here's what we know so far:
- Notifications will be sent by email where possible.
- Reviews will be conducted over email or telephone.
- Location or face-to-face reviews are suspended for now. This is in-line with social distancing measures in place.
We'll provide more information about our modified review program shortly.
Our phone lines are open, but we recommend you email us if you can. You can request a call by providing your name and phone number: email@example.com