Our annual research findings are in and the report highlights some opportunities we look forward to acting on this year:
- improving our communication with schools about regulatory changes
- making the most of increased VRQA-awareness among apprentices, trainees and their employers
- responding promptly to contact from schools and registered training organisations
- revising our guidance for home schooling parents completing a learning plan
- better communicating review timelines and outcomes with home schooling parents.
The findings show that our clients and stakeholders remain highly satisfied with our regulatory services and continue to perceive us as an effective regulator.
Thank you to everyone who shared their views and experiences with us. Your feedback helps shape how we work with you in the coming year.
To view the report, see: