We will soon contact every home schooling family to ask if they will be continuing or cancelling their child’s home schooling registration in 2020.
We’ve improved this process to make it as easy as possible.
If you have given us your email address:
For each registered child, we will send you an email to ask if you will continue home schooling that child. Each email will have two options:
- I intend to continue this child’s home schooling registration in 2020
- I do not intend to continue this child’s home schooling registration in 2020
Each option is an active link that automatically records your response. You will need to click on the right link for you.
Read the options carefully before you make a selection. Please do not reply to the email.
Once you click on a link, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. No further action is required.
If you don’t receive a confirmation email soon after clicking the link, please contact us.
If you haven’t given us your email address:
For each registered child, we will send you a letter to ask if you will continue home schooling that child.
You will need to respond by mail, using the reply-paid envelope included with each letter.
When we receive your response, we will let you know by mail. Contact us if you don’t receive a confirmation letter within 10 days.
- You must tell us what you intend to do before 30 November 2019.
- If you tell us you do not intend to continue a child’s registration, their registration will finish at the end of the year.
- If you haven’t decided yet, tell us you intend to continue registration. You can contact us later if you change your mind.
How to prepare:
- Make sure we have your current email and postal addresses. If you aren’t sure, contact us.
- If you have already decided to not continue your child’s registration, you can tell us now. An email with the date you would like to end the registration will do the trick.
When the emails and letters have been sent, we’ll make an announcement on our website and Facebook page. Keep an eye out:
To update your details or cancel your child’s registration, contact us: