Apply now for trade papers

Trade papers‚ÄčVictorians who have completed an apprenticeship can now apply for a free trade paper.

A trade paper is a commemorative certificate that shows the apprenticeship you've completed.

The certificate is printed on parchment paper, states that the VRQA certifies that you have completed your apprenticeship, and features the Victorian Coat of Arms.

If you started your apprenticeship after 1995, you can apply for a free trade paper. To apply, see: