Homestay and school employees

The VRQA and the Victorian Institute of Teaching have developed an information sheet to address common queries about the provision of homestay accommodation by teachers or school employees.

The information is for principals and international student coordinators in schools on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students.

The information sheet covers principal and teacher obligations and includes appropriate arrangements for emergency situations.

For a copy of the information sheet, see: