The apprentice registration discount recently expanded to include all apprentices who:
- are registered with us
- use their own car, ute or van for approved work purposes, or regularly use it to get to or from work between 8:30 pm and 5:30 am. The vehicle cannot exceed 4.5 tonnes (GVM)
- hold a current Victorian driver licence (not a learner permit).
You can apply online for the discount as soon as your renewal notice arrives.
You will need your VRQA registration number, vehicle registration number, and driver licence number when you apply.
Don't know your VRQA registration number? You can find it:
- on any correspondence you have received from us
- by calling your Apprenticeship Network provider
- by calling us on 1300 722 603.
For more information, see: