Before you submit
Before you submit your application, check that you have:
- completed the application form
Complete each area and ensure all applicants sign the declaration.
- attached the necessary documentation and evidence
Include your child's birth certificate, any court orders (if applicable), and documents that show your parental responsibility (if not demonstrated through the previous points).
- included a learning plan for each child outlining how you will address each of the learning areas.
Send your application
It's best to email your application for registration for now. There's a chance there will be a delay receiving postal applications under current circumstances.
We'll contact you when we receive your application to confirm receipt.
Attach to a single email:
- your application form as a single .pdf file
- other evidence documents as photo or .pdf files.
- your learning plan as a single .pdf file
Send the email to: