Independent Schools Registration Briefing
Event Name||Independent Schools Registration Briefing|
Event Dates|| Tuesday 24 March 2020 |
Event Time||9:30 am – 1:00 pm (Registration opens at 9:00 am)|
Organisations that are considering applying for registration as a new Independent school.
Event Duration||3.5 hrs|
- VRQA staff
- Victorian Curriculum and Assessing Authority
- Independent Schools Victoria
Event Location|| Royal Australasian College of Surgeons|
Ground Floor Hughes Room
250-290 Spring Street
East Melbourne 3002
This information session is for organisations that wish to apply for registration as a school.
The session will cover:
- governance and not-for-profit requirements presented by the Principal Lawyer, VRQA
- minimum standards including new Guidelines presented by the Schools and Senior Secondary Unit, VRQA
- the registration process presented by the Schools and Senior Secondary Unit, VRQA
- senior secondary registration requirements presented by the Victorian Curriculum and Assessing Authority
- the Australian Government Capital Grants Program, the Victorian Government targeted funding and the Block Grant Authority presented by the Independent Schools Victoria.
- Bookings are essential as there are limited spaces available. A maximum of two representatives from each organisation may register.
- The closing date for registration is two days before the session date.
Cost||There is no charge for attendance.|
By email to Schools and Senior Secondary or by phone on 9637 2806